Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Santander!

The view from my room- perfect for security purposes.  At about 2 am, someone peaked out of their room and as I scolded them, I realized it was some Spaniard and not one of ours.  Awkward/Incomodo!  Mitch, Tom and G had to ask for extra towels at 1:30 in the morning.  That pretty much sums up the view from my room....


I'm not really sure what to say here- Ole!


Tonight, we are going to abig Irish Pub and Grill for some diet cokes, snacks and Barcelona v. Real Madrid!  They just played in a league game and tonight is part of the Champions League tourney, which means craziness!  As we took this foto, a truck drove by with Spaniards yelling "Eso Messi!" and whistling.  There will be "yays" and "boos" thrown at these 2 all day with a mix of both fans in the city.  They expect 70,000 people to attend the game tonight, which is at a neutral site inValencia.  By the way, the place we are going to is on the beach!


Touring option 1: rent some bikes and go around the city.  Rachel, Natalie and Mitch contemplate.


Option B- ride the bus turistico- same group that we will do in Barcelona.  Getting a little training in since there are only 8 stops here.  In Barcelona, there are 3 lines with more than 8 stops on each line!


Enjoy these fotos while I put some more sun screen on, cause I am getting burnt!.....


No comments:

Post a Comment