Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In the metro en route to Reina Sofia, Flamenco, dinner, and some churros con chocolate!

We got close and personal in the metro...



About to go in to Reina Sofia to see Dali and Picasso... had to withdraw money, and the ATM decided to eat my personal account card...awesome!  Good thing I broght another card.  So far, everyone else's works =)


I was asked by Spider-man if I was a criminal as I shooed him away from the group.  I responded that I was of a victim and that we had a reservation for flamenco...  Yikes!


FLAMENCO- OLE!


Bevan shouted "Hola Guapo!" as did Nicole and some other of the gals to the male Flamenco dancer... it was definitely enjoyed by the performers and most amusing to te group.


The group afterwards....



Churros con chocolate...




Got be up in about 5 hours.... hasta luego!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - you are fitting alot into your days. Looks like everyone is having a great time. Thanks for putting this together - it's not the same as being there but the next best thing. Glad we can see daily what they are doing it will make the two weeks go so much quicker. Keep the photos coming - enjoying every frame!!

    ReplyDelete