Friday, April 22, 2011

Away to Bilbao, some processions, and the Guggenheim!

Not bad of a view on the way, and no pukers!


Good landmark in front of our hotel!


Tourists....Gringohome!!


Taking a stroll...


So cute...



This will make Hanna's picture cooler.


Writing a tram up a steep hill.  Mark and Brad are ....something.


Rachel and G just found out something out.  Wehave mixed reviews.





Trying out some food at the top of the hill.


Cool... we got to see what we ate!

J/K!

"Car!".... "Game on!".... Wayne's World reference.


"Don't worry, be happy"


GUGGENEHIM



No cameras are allowed, so I only got a few pics and some video on my iphone.  Like my Grandpa, I excercise the saying "do as I say, not as I do"!  Bad Sr... Bad! 



Some Processions- the view's included with our room- es una ganga!



These guys were running with the float.  It might be a hijack.


I had the kids dressup and jump in for the cultural experience.


That's Sra. Falk with a Louisville Slugger.


not...

No comments:

Post a Comment